Welcome!

Welcome! ....As a Painter and Textile Artist....... I also make "stuff". I love the creative process... My design style spans from the charm and unpretentions of the Rustic, Folkart Primitives, the comfortable and pleasant Cottage/Traditionals, to the surprises in Found Object and the mystery of Improvisational Abstract. I am inspired by God and His creation... I design and paint, and sew and knit and carve wood, and enjoy needle handwork... My creative curiosity leads me from one to the next... I enjoy my garden, have a dog and a cat, love the outdoors, and I enjoy my family and friends! I currently live in the beautiful state of Idaho...

Thursday, November 22, 2012

A most Happy Thanksgiving to all!  I have so much to be thankful for and it seems like a very good thing to set aside a day just for that...  One of my most favorite things is the wafting aroma of a turkey in the oven, along with all the necessary side dishes... and family and friends to enjoy it with.   Again, God's Blessings to you, and Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Enjoy,
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I read each one!
Val :-)