Welcome!

Welcome! ....As a Painter and Textile Artist....... I also make "stuff". I love the creative process... My design style spans from the charm and unpretentions of the Rustic, Folkart Primitives, the comfortable and pleasant Cottage/Traditionals, to the surprises in Found Object and the mystery of Improvisational Abstract. I am inspired by God and His creation... I design and paint, and sew and knit and carve wood, and enjoy needle handwork... My creative curiosity leads me from one to the next... I enjoy my garden, have a dog and a cat, love the outdoors, and I enjoy my family and friends! I currently live in the beautiful state of Idaho...

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Heidi is Pleading the 5th...

 
Well here she is...the guilty party.  I came home from work last night and found that "someone" had been in the garbage...  Now just who could this have been?  All I had to do was look at it and ask "Who did this?"  She could barely look at me.....  Guilt was written all over her face and her demeanor was downtrodden.   I cleaned it up and it took no time at all before she was nuzzling my arm for attention.  She is such a sweet dog that I accepted her apology and now it is all behind us.  My animal companions mean so much to me...  They are always happy to see me!  They never ask to use my car.  They aren't hard to cook for...  They guard the house and don't ask for a raise.  They are devoted to me.  I just have to clean up after them from time to time.  I can handle that...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I read each one!
Val :-)