Welcome!

Welcome! ....As a Painter and Textile Artist....... I also make "stuff". I love the creative process... My design style spans from the charm and unpretentions of the Rustic, Folkart Primitives, the comfortable and pleasant Cottage/Traditionals, to the surprises in Found Object and the mystery of Improvisational Abstract. I am inspired by God and His creation... I design and paint, and sew and knit and carve wood, and enjoy needle handwork... My creative curiosity leads me from one to the next... I enjoy my garden, have a dog and a cat, love the outdoors, and I enjoy my family and friends! I currently live in the beautiful state of Idaho...

Friday, October 8, 2010

Employment!

I have had some inquiries regarding my employment and I am delighted to say that "Yes, I now have employment!"  I am working with great employers and my coworkers are the best.  I feel so blessed to have landed where I have.  I have been knitting and enjoying the fall.  Life has now become a more regular schedule and I am enjoying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I read each one!
Val :-)