Welcome!

Welcome! ....As a Painter and Textile Artist....... I also make "stuff". I love the creative process... My design style spans from the charm and unpretentions of the Rustic, Folkart Primitives, the comfortable and pleasant Cottage/Traditionals, to the surprises in Found Object and the mystery of Improvisational Abstract. I am inspired by God and His creation... I design and paint, and sew and knit and carve wood, and enjoy needle handwork... My creative curiosity leads me from one to the next... I enjoy my garden, have a dog and a cat, love the outdoors, and I enjoy my family and friends! I currently live in the beautiful state of Idaho...

Friday, December 18, 2015

My Move to Idaho....

Greetings all!  I now live in Idaho...  I moved in August of this year from Kansas City...  I've been trying to update this blog, but hit roadblocks all along the way, but now I seem to have made some headway.  It has proven to be a good move for me...  I've been knitting a lot...learning the intricacies of knitting socks, doing some sewing and just finding my way in a new state. 
     I'm in the process of changing phones from one that's dying, so I hope to have some photos to post...  It's good to be back. 
     Thank you to all of you who have been checking in with me...  I only apologize that it has taken me this long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I read each one!
Val :-)