Welcome!

Welcome! ....As a Painter and Textile Artist....... I also make "stuff". I love the creative process... My design style spans from the charm and unpretentions of the Rustic, Folkart Primitives, the comfortable and pleasant Cottage/Traditionals, to the surprises in Found Object and the mystery of Improvisational Abstract. I am inspired by God and His creation... I design and paint, and sew and knit and carve wood, and enjoy needle handwork... My creative curiosity leads me from one to the next... I enjoy my garden, have a dog and a cat, love the outdoors, and I enjoy my family and friends! I currently live in the beautiful state of Idaho...

Sunday, March 24, 2013

March Snowfall...


Today?  More snow!



I hope this finds you warm and cozy!  Last night, as the snow was falling, it was so beautiful!  I always appreciate my house as I watch it from the window...  I am in the beginning preparations of a move...  There is so much to consider...  I have things from my past that belong in other people's families, and I surely do not want to sell anything that someone else would want.  So, I have been going through everything, a daunting task, and notifying people to give them the option to have those things, that they may want.  I am unsure of where I will land, so I am purging it all and taking only what is necessary...  This is an exciting time for me...  A long held dream...  I ran across a sign on Pinterist that read, "You better follow your dream, or you will end up working for someone else that is following theirs..."  This resonated with me, and I am stepping forward...  Keep a good thought for me...  I certainly welcome it!
Keep Creating,
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I read each one!
Val :-)