Welcome!

Welcome! ....As a Painter and Textile Artist....... I also make "stuff". I love the creative process... My design style spans from the charm and unpretentions of the Rustic, Folkart Primitives, the comfortable and pleasant Cottage/Traditionals, to the surprises in Found Object and the mystery of Improvisational Abstract. I am inspired by God and His creation... I design and paint, and sew and knit and carve wood, and enjoy needle handwork... My creative curiosity leads me from one to the next... I enjoy my garden, have a dog and a cat, love the outdoors, and I enjoy my family and friends! I currently live in the beautiful state of Idaho...

Saturday, August 24, 2013

It's taken the wind out of my sails.....

Life is interesting...  A week ago, I was diagnosed with Shingles...  This has changed everything for the present time for me.  The pain and discomfort have made me shudder...  Coupled with the RA, which has heightened, I have had cause to reevaluate my future move...  The depression that accompanies it, causes me to lose hope.  I have been stopped in my tracks...  I keep reminding myself that this is a temporary situation and there will be sunshine on the other side of it...  I just have to wait it out...  From the articles I've read, recovery is anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks, and I'm through the first week...  And I have to admit that with each day, there is an incrementally small decrease in the pain,..it surely isn't what it was a week ago, although it is a constant reminder.  I do find hope in this...
   I hope this finds you in a good place,...Keep Creating and I will join you in good time, hopefully...
Val  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I read each one!
Val :-)