Welcome!

Welcome! ....As a Painter and Textile Artist....... I also make "stuff". I love the creative process... My design style spans from the charm and unpretentions of the Rustic, Folkart Primitives, the comfortable and pleasant Cottage/Traditionals, to the surprises in Found Object and the mystery of Improvisational Abstract. I am inspired by God and His creation... I design and paint, and sew and knit and carve wood, and enjoy needle handwork... My creative curiosity leads me from one to the next... I enjoy my garden, have a dog and a cat, love the outdoors, and I enjoy my family and friends! I currently live in the beautiful state of Idaho...

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone...  I have been busy and can't quite believe that we are halfway through February...  How fast the time goes by!  My wish for you all is to have a lovely day!  I have big changes coming in my life that I am very excited about.  A long held dream is in the process of coming to fruition!  As everything solidifies, I will post then...  Until then, please keep a good thought and prayer for me! 
Smiles to you all,
Val in Kansas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I read each one!
Val :-)