Welcome!

Welcome! ....As a Painter and Textile Artist....... I also make "stuff". I love the creative process... My design style spans from the charm and unpretentions of the Rustic, Folkart Primitives, the comfortable and pleasant Cottage/Traditionals, to the surprises in Found Object and the mystery of Improvisational Abstract. I am inspired by God and His creation... I design and paint, and sew and knit and carve wood, and enjoy needle handwork... My creative curiosity leads me from one to the next... I enjoy my garden, have a dog and a cat, love the outdoors, and I enjoy my family and friends! I currently live in the beautiful state of Idaho...

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all...I have just one more thing to do (make cinnamon rolls for dinner tomorrow), and I think I'm ready.  Where did the year go?  Time seems to be speeding by, ..and just now, I plan to take some time and just enjoy.  Best wishes to everyone...enjoy those whom you love and who love you.
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I read each one!
Val :-)