Welcome!

Welcome! ....As a Painter and Textile Artist....... I also make "stuff". I love the creative process... My design style spans from the charm and unpretentions of the Rustic, Folkart Primitives, the comfortable and pleasant Cottage/Traditionals, to the surprises in Found Object and the mystery of Improvisational Abstract. I am inspired by God and His creation... I design and paint, and sew and knit and carve wood, and enjoy needle handwork... My creative curiosity leads me from one to the next... I enjoy my garden, have a dog and a cat, love the outdoors, and I enjoy my family and friends! I currently live in the beautiful state of Idaho...

Monday, February 22, 2010

It's a Cold, February Day...

Greetings Everyone
It snowed yesterday and the week ahead still has a chilly future.  I'm counting the days for spring to come.  The one thing that results, is the sewing studio seems very cozy as I work on my latest art quilts.  I'm getting ready for a show in March, so I'm back to it...
Have a great day!   Val  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Val - it was a pleasure to receive your comment on my blog earlier, thank you!
    Oh my, i'm loving the snow I see here ... it all looks so very beautiful.
    As you say, it's cozy for getting creative in ones sewing studio...i wish you all the best for your upcoming show in March.
    Kali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kali,..thanks for stopping by.
    Val :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I read each one!
Val :-)